The long term goal

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

good friends :)

so first order of business...thanks to my friends fran, lauren and jenn who are still following my blog. yay :)  i know this because they have told me and/or are making comments.  much appreciated!  i don't even think mike has read my last few entries.  i just asked him and he lied and said yes.  jerk haha.  he "read it the other day".  uh-huh.  sure!   and denise, i think you are reading also, so thanks to you too :)


so brought back the evil nike's today, didn't get anything new.  prob going back to the trusty old asics which haven't failed me yet.  


today was day 6 in a row. was feeling good this morning, so decided it would just be a swim day.  i didn't know i was tired until i got into the pool!  after like 3 laps i knew it wasn't going to be a good performance.  so i only did 10, but thats ok.  at least i got thru some.  i should've known i was pushing it.  now i don't know whether or not i should take tomorrow off, but i didn't do much today so today was kind of a day off.  guess i'll see how i feel in the AM.  OH!!  good news, i went down a size in jeans!!  so happy to get rid of those....i was donating a bunch of stuff today and threw them in with the pile!!  hellsss yeah.  can't wait to be rid of all my fat clothes.  see, i miss the days when i could just get dressed every day, like probably most of you.  it takes me forever to get dressed some days.  i have to worry about the way everything looks, is my stomach sticking out too much, how big does my ass look, gotta hide my arms, blah blah blah.  so it'll be nice to just be able to get dressed like a normal person, and know i look smokin' in whateva i'm wearin' ;)   hahahaha i crack myself up.  

No comments:

Post a Comment