The long term goal

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

random shit

don't you hate it when you're sitting on your couch at night and you're absolutely starving??? i swear i get so hungry late at night.  i could eat an entire pizza i think.  and then maybe a nice big bowl of mint chocolate chip ice cream.  the real kind, no light or low fat shit.  ohhh yeaahhh baby.  all right enough of that.  can i complain for just a second??  like i would go a post without complaining.  my legs are killing me.  they just hurt hurt hurt.  my ass hurts too.  my knees hurt.  i feel like a 90 year old woman.  


on a positive note, i wore some khaki capri's today that were way too big on me, so when i came home i tried on some other pants i had from less fatter days.  ehh, whatever, i'll just say the sizes.  the pants i had on today were size 16, and they were clearly too big.  i could pull them away from my body like they do on the commercials, and could pull them off without unbuttoning them.  so i found 3 other pairs of pants in my closet.  one size 12, and two size 14's.  so i tried on the 12's first, thinking there was no way in hell.  got a wonderful shock when they fit!!  and then....i tried on the 14's, which i could barely fit over my ass!!  WTF is that all about??  extremely strange if you ask me.  i mean, in this case, i got the better end of the deal, fine, fuck you 14's, i'll wear the 12's!!!  but isn't that bizarre?  all 3 from old navy too.  whatevs.  


so today was my "easy day".  50 min interval program on the elliptical.  i have denise tomorrow morning, and she was away last week, so i'm sure she will have a lot of pent up torture in store for me.  oh joy.  

No comments:

Post a Comment