The long term goal

Monday, February 28, 2011

working it out

so this blogging thing is starting to get on my nerves!!  i don't completely get how it works, and the explanations just aren't very understandable to us non-blogging experts.  its very confusing.  whatever!  i'll figure it out.


so today was not fantastic...first of all my plan was to go swimming during A's swim lesson, but she was sick so had to stay home.  so i went tonight around 6:30 to run on the treadmill, and was disappointed in how i did.  my plan was to do a prelim 5K, just to see how i'd do.  i had to walk half of it.  and i did it in 45 mins.  yuck.  the last time i did a 5K pre-A i did it in 30:33.  but this is where i need to remind myself that was when i was running all the time, several lbs lighter (ha),  and just in overall better shape.  it just sucks sometimes when the reality of my weight is thrown into my face.  its like, yes yes, i get it.  i'm a big fatass and can't do the stuff i used to do.  but its not getting me down (well, maybe a little), but i'm just going to work that much harder.  what choice do i have??  can't BS my way thru a tri!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment